Hello Friends!! Well I've been threatening to post blog candy for quite awhile now and I'm finally getting around to getting it done! :) Here are some guidelines to enter my blog candy.
- You must be a follower on my blog. I will check on this! :)
- Help me spread the word by posting on the sidebar of your blog.
- Leave a link to your blog with the little blue froggy.
My blog candy includes:
- 2 sheets of Cryogen White Card wt
- 2 sheets of X-Press It Blending Card
- BRAND NEW SET OF BRAND NEW COPIC COLORS (12 markers)
- Sugar Nellie Simply Sassy's Pillow Talk stamp
- Atyou glitter pen in Mint
- 20 Prima mini off white roses


65 comments:
Tammy, already following you and happy to help you celebrate. Awesome candy....Thanks for the chance.
Thank you for the chance to win some awesome Blog Candy, toes and fingers will stay crossed till you pick your winner. ;)
Lori m
Wow Tammy, fab candy, if I win I just need the colouring lessons from you then I'm all set LOL
Linked on my blog
Hugs
Anne
x
Wow, awesome candy, Tammy! Someone must be trying to get me into copics.... (somehow my own paltry collection doesn't inspire much enthusiasm. lol)
Woohoo Tammy, great blog candy. Love everything you do already!! :)
wauw tammy i look arround on your blogg, what a great cards you made!!!! my compliments.
i follow you!!!
thanks for the chance of winning these great candy!!!
xx petra
I posted your link on my sidebar...under my subscribe button....would love you to visit and take a peek at my blog....I have just started getting into Copics..have a few, but not enough to really blend with, so this would be great!
Great blog candy Tammy! Thanks so much for the chance to win it! I added it to my sidebar!! I will also post about it soon for you after my DT release.
Hi Tammy. I am new follower, but I'm planning to stay around.
And your candy looks soo good :)
Awesome, Tammy!
Fantastic candy! Thank you so much for the chance to win!!! Ilinked your candy to my sidebar and follow you now!
Have a nice sunday!
Gretings from Germany
Katrin
WOW~ What a wonderful blog candy! Look at you GO Tammy! :)
wow love the giveaway..thanks for the chance to win i posted to my blog
Tina
What? I thought I was a follower. Sometimes I forget where I've been. Tee Hee.
So happy to have found your blog. Not only is it just gorgeous but what a fantastic candy opportunity you are offering. Am now a follower of your blog and have linked to my sidebar. Thank you sooo much for a fantastic opportunity :)
Samantha
So lovely candy, dear!
Thanks a lot for a chance to win!
This is such a cool blog. I joined as a follower. This is awesome candy...thanks for the chance to win. I have been wanting to get some Copic Markers but haven't taken the plunge...again, thanks for the chance.
Tammy!!! What a great blog candy!!!! Thanks for the opportunity to win it!
Guylou
"Yummy" candy! I'd love to be entered in the giveaway. I posted a link on my sidebar in the giveaway section and I also linked up on your site.
Thanks so much!
Hi Tammy - Would love to promote you on my blog. How do I add your link to my blog?
Hi, Tammy!
Thanks so much for a chance to win! I'm a follower, and I posted a link when clicked in my sidebar.
Wonderful candy. I have always wanted to learn how to colour with Copics so I hope the random thingy picks me. They are so pricy here in Canada that I would have to rob a bank to be able to afford them and I don't look good in an orange jumpsuit :) I have been a follower for ages and will go now and post a picture on my sidebar. Thanks for the opportunity.
Hugs!
Cec
Wow - Super Candy. I've linked it in my sidebar. Now I just have to keep my fingers crossed !!!!
Hugs
Ukka
X
Awesome Candy... Found you through outlawz. You candy is on my blog...:)
All dona,thanks for the chance to play with you:)
xoxo
Lucy
That's some wonderful blog candy Tammy! I stopped by to see what you've been up to over here, and to say "thanks" for stopping by my blog (yes, I know it's been awhile, but I've been procrastinating as usual), and I get over here and find out you've got this great blog candy going on! Awesome!
Thanks so much for offering this candy, yikes, i am in knots now, lol, cause everything is crossed ..toes...fingers..and the rest, hehehe, really hope you will send to South Africa ( ohhhh pretty please) if i win ........:))
lotsa luv
I LOVE your blog g/f - and am a follower now! That candy is just fabulous! I added a post about it, and added the pic to my sidebar. I am now offering prayers to the god of copics ....
Luv n huggz
JenLee
Yummy candy Tammy, thanks for the opportunity... would just love those Copics to come to MY home...lol I'd make them feel MOST welcome... hugs Sharon
Wowzerzzzz!!! Fabulous candy Tammy! Love your work.. I am linked to you, am a follower and you are on my sidebar! I just LOVE Copics and am crossing my fingers!!
Hugs,
Sheree
Fabulous giveaway Tammy. Someone sure is going to be lucky, so best of luck to everyone. I have just become a follower and I have linked your giveaway to my sidebar. Thanks for the chance
Hugs, Rosalee
Great candy & thanks for a chance to win it!
Thank you so much for the chance to win this yummy candy :D I love your blog I am so glad I found it.
Hugs
Amy xx
Hi Tammy, Your first blog candy is certainly worth winning, who wouldn't want to say "Pick Me, Pick Me!" Thank you for sharing... I have enjoyed browsing your blog...it has quite a variety of different cards and techniques, makes it a nice change from most blogs. Am now a follower and look forward to seeing what your creative mind comes up with next,
best wishes from Australia.
Hi Tammy,I am your new follower, you have fab blog, and stunning cards you make. I posted on my sidebar of my blog about your candy. Hugs,moni
Hi Gerda,
What a wonderful blog candy! Very exciting!! :-)
Jenni
Scrappincrafter@hotmail.com
Great blog and amazing candy! Thanks for a chance to win.
Hugs- Michelle
Wonderful candy.
Thank you for the chance. :-)
Hugs, Paola
WOW!!! This is really some wonderful candy.. Thanks for a chance to win..
saluti dall'italia public slidebar on http://blogcandymania.blogspot.com/
i am new follower
Hugs, rosa
happy easter!!!
goccedioceano2000(at)libero(dot)it
blog creative: http://kreattiva.blogspot.com/
Hi Tammy, thanks so much for the chance to win such awesome candy! Wishing you all the best, Hugs, Sarah
Love the candy. Hope I am lucky
so glad i found your blog! your coloring is amazing! so happy to be a follower. Thanks for the chance to win blog candy
Wowowoohhhh! Great candy! Thank you for the chance to win!
Kisses ^_^
Lola
Hi Tammy!
Thanks for the chance to win this FanTasTic candy! I would like to be the lucky winner :)
Linked it on my blog http://karysoltany.blogspot.com/
and I’m your follower :)
Many many thanks!!!!!!! Happy Easter!
Tanya
Hi, Tammy!!!
Super candy, it's my dream to have copics!
Thank you for a chance to win all this beauty!
I've linked you at my sidebar http://ne-tvoryu-a-vitvoryayu.blogspot.com/
Have a nice day. Nadezhda.
I have been looking at these markers for the longest time. I am just starting back into do artwork after becoming a disabled nurse.. sketching & oils have been my medium during my youth. I have never used markers before and thought that would be an excellent choice for me. Thank you for givening me a chance to win them.
I have never used markers and I have returned back to sketching. I have retired and now want to get back into doing what I used to love to do in my youth. Thank you for a chance at winning them.
I'm a new follower of your lovely blog. Thanks for the awesome giveaway.
Wow... this is a wonderful candy :)
Thanks for the chance. I'm a new follower and linked it in my sidebar.
Your Blog Candy Amazing and Yummy
Thank you for chance to win
http://www.tapuz.co.il/blog/userblog.asp?foldername=craftygirl
lovely candy! thanks for the chance to win, posted on my blog's sidebar: http://blog.tapuz.co.il/maychu
May xx
Hello Tammy, I am a new follower, I found you on a fellow bloggers sidebar.
Thanks for the chance of winning x
hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com
What a fabulous giveaway! I am, indeed, a follower and have posted your candy in the right sidebar of my blog. Love your blog and your fabulous creations!
Anniebee
anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com
Thanks for a chance to win your fantastic candy. Have link on my sidebar and am a follower. Be back soon.
Fantastic candy! Thank you so much for the chance to win!!! Ilinked your candy to my sidebar and follow you now!
Awesome candy.thanks for a chance to win it
Hi Tammy!
I just found your blog today and I truly enjoyed the visit. You are linked in my blog and I can't wait to visit often! :)
Lisa
Thank you very much for the chance to win these goodies! Hugs!
oh wow, seems like I just made it on here in the nick of time for this fabulous giveaway,, it's amazing, thanks so much for the chance to win,, totally awesome,
Cheers,, Claudia
Wow Tammy, this is a truly amazing blog candy, thank you so much for the chance to win! I am now a follower, and have posted your candy in my sidebar!
Tammy...thanks so much for a chance at your blog candy. I sure would love those copic's. I have none and want to learn how to use them? Your link on my site is ready....Paper hugs...Leanne
I like to find your blog
I think I'll learn a lot here
I put in the sidebar of my blog announcement
fingers crossed, for the fortunate
kisses
Did you pick the winner yet?
Well I have been wondering just what "Blog Candy" was...Noe I think i have it right...maybe..anyway I am a new follower and found your blog through The Outlawz Follow Me Forum. Now with that said. I shall carry on with my visiting. Love your blog and I will be back to visit. Thank You! Huggles, Joanne Garland
I can understand the busy life. What a generous prize. "I am a new follower and found your blog through The Outlawz Follow Me Forum" If you have a moment check out my blog at http://crystalscraftycorner.blogspot.ca/
Post a Comment