I am so excited to announce that I have been named as a senior DT member for
Michelle Perkett Studio!! Hmmmm....I wonder if the senior is referring to my age!?! LOL!! We have a brand new challenge blog that will start up after the holidays. If you would like to join us now you can come over to the
Paper Craft Planet group. Hope to see you there!!!
Thanks for allowing me to share my happy news!!!! I love Michelle's images sooo much!!!
Check back on Saturday as we are going to be having a blog hop using Michelle's Wishing Angel. She is so beautiful and along with the image we are all posting our wish!!! It's going to be awesome!!!
Have a good one!!!
3 comments:
Woo- Hoo!!! Congrats Tammy!
Hi Tammy! I thought the same thing about the word senior! Nope not your age, I promise!!:) So glad you can be a part of this group! So exciting!!:)
Michelle
Hi Tammy! So thrilled to have you as a part of our group! I know it is going to be alot of fun! Cant wait to see your blog entry and your wish!
Michelle :)
Post a Comment