Monday, December 14, 2009

A Holiday Party

At Michelle Perkett Studio this weekend we celebrated 100 members in our group by having a Holiday Party.  We was given this awesome sketch created by Carlie.


This is the card that I created using that sketch!


I just love this image from Michelle Perkett!!!

Starting the first of the year be on the lookout for challenges on the new Michelle Perkett Challenge Blog and be prepared for some fun!!!

Thanks for visiting today and hope to see you at Michelle Perkett Studio!!!

Have a good one!!


2 comments:

Michelle said...

Tammy this is such a magical card! Wow! I am so crazy about the purples and blues you used and I'm loving your glitter work! Wow! (I think I already said that but I mean it!! Wow!!) Thank you Tammy!It was worth the wait!:)

stampencamper said...

beautiful coloring, and great color combo for winter card

Related Posts with Thumbnails