We are a very cold 8 degrees right now and I swear....I think I'm going to freeze to death!!! I'm sitting here on the sofa with my laptop in my lap so I can feel the heat on my legs. Ahhhh, toasty. Poor hubby is outside trying to install a new storm door on our back door. Of course it faces north and when the wind blows we can't keep it from blowing right through the door! Gaaahhh!!! He keeps coming in and trying to warm his poor fingers in front of the new heater we bought. We bought an Eden Pure infrared heater and I have to say that I just love it. We have all the thermostats set to 60 in the whole house and this little heater is heating our entire upstairs. Well, except for this morning!! It wasn't quite able to keep the whole house warm enough with it getting to 15 degrees below zero last night. It was able to maintain at 66 though.
I am still in the elimination contest at Scrap-A-Latte!! YeeHaw! Here are the LO's that I have posted so far!!
I have really been having a lot of fun doing these challenges. I love to do challenges!!
We had our family picture done this year and this is the gift that I have made for my Mom and Dad. I'm really happy with how it turned out! I put it in a shadow box and it looks really cool!
BTW....I'll post my Sketches! {by tamara} DT LO tomorrow!! I think it turned out really cute but then again, when you have such cute granddaughters to scrap how could it not turn out cute!?! ;)
Have a great one!!

3 comments:
I just love all of your layouts, you are one talented chick! Happy New Year!
You have been ROCKIN the SAL gallery!! I am also glad to be done with 2008, I hope 2009 is happy & healthy for you and your family!
Tammy, I just love your work...you sooo need to post these at 3SB! I love seeing your stuff in the gallery when I get on!
Post a Comment