Saturday, April 12, 2008

Time Flies

Where has time gone!?! I can't believe that Tailee is old enough to be losing her teeth. I just love to see little kids with their 2 front teeth missing! I was hoping that Tailee's second tooth would come out before the first one came in. It did!!! I got some of the cutest pictures of her with her new goofy little smile. I did this layout to commemorate the moment!! Hope you enjoy it but I'm sure not as much as I do!! ;)



This LO was for a challenge from Carla based on a sketch from PageMaps in honor of our Scrap-a-latte chat with the creator of PageMaps Becky Fleck!! She is super funny and just down to earth. Sure can't wait to get my hands on her new PageMaps book!!


6 comments:

Sarah E. said...

Wow! Check out that grill!!! LMAO!!! She is so cute! Andrew has a snaggle toothin the front, I just want to pull it! :P They grow up so fast!

Carla said...

I lovethis LO, the colors are beautiful,great job on the challenge!!

Alicia Sharp said...

You always inspire me with your LO's! They are so cute!! Love her little toothles grin! I remember when my teeth were gone!

Anonymous said...

Love this Lo. You should upload it to 3scrappyboys to. Miss seeing you over there. Where have you been girl.

Cat

~*Michele*~ said...

Love the toothless smiles! Great layouts Tammy!

~*Michele*~ said...

I love the colors in this LO!! We miss you at SAL too!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails