Thursday, April 10, 2008

If I Only Had 6 Months.........

I would make sure I was right with the Lord because then I wouldn't be afraid to die. I would definitely make sure that I had made everything right with the people in my life that are important to me and anyone one else that I knew I had wronged in some way. I'd make sure all of those I'm sorry and I love yous were spoken and not just assumed. How do you really prepare loved ones for your death? I would spend every minute I could with my family just so that they could have happy memories of me! Instead of traveling, I would scrapbook my heart out to make sure they all knew my story and how important they all were to me in my life. To most it may not be important but to some I think it would mean the world.

Every day is a gift!!! Live it like you only have 6 months!!

My friend Sarah from SAL posted this video to her blog and I just had to share it also!! This is so beautiful and really makes you think. Go to http://www.dashpoemmovie.com/ and watch! Thanks Sarah!!

Thanks Alicia from SAL for putting this subject up for thought. Wow, I really didn't realize the emotions that this would create.


2 comments:

Alicia Sharp said...

Thanks for doing this! When you really think about it, it really does hit hard! Glad you did this!!

Sarah E. said...

As I was reading this, the song Don't Blink was on. How incredibly appropriate! I enjoyed reading, as always! XOXOXO

Related Posts with Thumbnails