Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Is it Friday Yet!?!

Wow!! This has been a long week and it's only Wednesday!! Work was horrible yesterday. I really hate when our patients get mean because it just causes me to be mean right back and I really don't like that. I had one guy tell me yesterday "I'll have my wife call you, you'll enjoy talking to her!" Arrgg!! Bring it on dude because I won't be any more intimidated by her than I am by you. Ummm, does that make me a bitch!?! Why do people have to be like that!?!

On March 21st I'm going to go with Brandon and Ashley (my son and DIL) to their Dr's appointment because they are going to try to find out the sex of their baby!! I'm so excited but nervous!! Brandon wants a girl soooo bad! Ashley wants a boy. Hmmmm, I think they have it bass ackwards there! I always thought that momma's wanted girls and daddy's wanted boys. Oh well, just as long as it's healthy I don't care. I'll let all of you know what we find out!!

Our snow is finally starting to melt!! That is a good thing except that everything is so muddy right now! YUCK!! I almost got stuck in my lane yesterday. When it starts drying up we are going to need a grader to come and smooth the ruts out of the lane!! You should see my poor car!! MUDDY!!!! It looks like I took it 4 diggin'! OMG!!! I was just reading the weather report and we are supposed to get more snow tonight and tomorrow and then to top it off, we are supposed to get rain!! UUUHHHHGGGG!!!!

Hope your week is going better than mine!!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails