We went out to dinner and then he went to Jake's to play darts. I didn't go because I was feeling like I had been hit by a Mack truck. I have been fighting (and winning) this yuck for a couple of months now. I am determined to not let it get a hold on me. Thank God for airborne!!
On Thursday night we went to Jake and Sharese's for a birthday party for Papa!! The girls were so excited! Sharese even bought Papa's favorite cake! German Chocolate. Tailee was dying to show everyone as soon as they walked in the door. Such a silly girl!!
Christian even put on makeup because she was going to be "Papa's pretty birthday princess" OMG did she ever look adorable!! I really had to laugh at her makeup skills though! I think we need to work on those. What ya think!?!
Of course MayCee was being a drama queen because I hadn't taken a picture of her yet. My battery was going dead so I had to click this one really fast. Quite the pose!!!





5 comments:
Your blog is wonderful. I am new to it also and don't have music on mine yet. Your doing great.
I am so sorry you are sick! I am fighting it too. Happy Birthday to your honey! I hope it was a wonderful celebration! The girls are too precious!
Cute photos! Welcome to the bloggin' world! :)
wow! yours is way cooler than mine, you need to give ME tips!!!
So you think you are so smart cause you have the best husband..great kids and grandbabies! Well, let ME tell you something...I have the most beautiful daughter, inside and out!! Top that!
Post a Comment