For my card today I have used this precious little Fairy Kiki stamp by Mo Manning. LOL...you should have seen the look on my granddaughters face when she saw the bare butt. OMGosh, she cracks me up!!! I have lightly traced in the outlines of her hat and her back through her wings to give a transparent look. Here's my card...
I think this has got to be my favorite baby fairy image ever!!!
Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E13, E21 and R20
Hair - E23, E25, E50
Hat and Wings - R20, R21, R22, R24
Grass - YG91, YG93, YG95
Supplies Used:
Cryogen White Paper
Memento Ink
Sakura Stardust Pens
Prima Flowers
Stickles Glitter Glue
Martha Stewart Scoring Board
Basic Grey DP - Hopscotch
Metallic Rubs - used on the white flower
Prima Pearls Swirly
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll join us this week at The Outlawz!! If you haven't checked out The Outlawz yet, you are missing out on a ton of fun challenges!!! We have challenges for everyone!! For the month of March we have an AWESOME prize from Oozak that will be chosen by random among all entries into the March challenge!! :) Make sure you check it out HERE!!!
I have entered this card into the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes!!
Fab 'n' Funky - Girly
ABC Challenge - P is for Pearls
Totally Ladybug Tuesday - Spring colors
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Spring Flowers - Everywhere
Magical Monday Challenge - Fantasy and Spring Colors
Dream Valley Challenges - New Beginnings
Have a good one!!!


17 comments:
My favorite too! Very pretty and love the way you did her wings!! Awesome coloring as always! Gorgeous, gorgeous card!
Beautiful cards!!
Absolutely stunning Tammy, beautiful colouring, as close to perfect as it can be.
Luv CHRISSYxx
wonderful card tammi I love the stamp and you colored it beautifully
hugs Lia
You did a fabulous job with this Tammy!
What an adorable card! I love that image!! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!
Hugs...
Melissa
Simon Says DT
WOW! This is stunning! Totally a work of art! Are you going to frame it?!
what a pretty little card - love the soft apricot shades
Thanks for joining us at LCI this week
Lisa ;)
aawww Tammy this is just so super gorgeous...a-mzing colouring hunny..
Hugs Kaylou xx
Wow, wow, wow!! This is gorgeous!! Wow!
A wonderful card Tammy, with some gorgeous colours. Thanks so much for sharing with us at LCI this week. Good luck. Pami x
Hi Tammy, I LOVE your card, your colouring is amazing! Thanks for joining in with my Spring Colours Challenge at Ladybug Crafts Ink
Sue xx
Fabulous card and such a super cute image. Thanks for playing along at Magical Mondays
Marion
An absolutely beautiful card and gorgeous image. So girly. Thansk so much for joining us at Fab n Funky this week x
this is gorgeous a beautifully coloured image x
Oh I did smile when I read of your granddaughter's reaction to this cute image! It's so sweet, just right for a new baby, I think! Lovely card! Thank you for joining in at Dream Valley Challenges!
luv, Mags x
What a gorgeous card. You captured the transparency perfectly. I love your use of pearls as well. I'm now following you. TFS
Post a Comment