Our challenge this week at Phindy's Place is.......you guessed it, Thank You's. I had lots of fun working on this card even though my creativity left for vacation a little early!! Ugh! For my card I have used the image "Just Hanging Around" and I just love this little guy. Kinda takes me back to my younger years playing in the huge maple trees at my grandma and grandpa's house. I just love the wonderful childhood memories that Phindy's "Summer Cuties" have brought back. Oh to be a child again!!! Here's the card that I created for this challenge....
Isn't he just so carefree!?!
Hop on over to the Phindy's Place Challenge Blog to check out the awesomeness that the rest of the DT have for you. WOW WOW WOW!!!!
Thank you for stopping by today and hope to see you at Phindy's Place!!!!
Have a good one!!!


11 comments:
Gorgeous card and great colors....
Hope you will have a nice trip.
I'm going on holyday myself.
In october my husband and I are travelling the long way from Norway to New York for the first time.
Wow... I am excited....
Tammy, what a great card.
This is so darn cute Tammy! :) I hope you have a wonderful time at the coast! It is one of my favorite places to be. :)
Enjoy your vacation!!! Another super fabulous creation!! You know you helped get me hooked on these cuties!! :-)
another amazing card!
Tammy! Now I know why I haven't seen your pretty face anywhere! Have a super great time. Sit back and just take deep breaths of fresh air and sunshine! Let me know when you return! Hugzz to you girl!
This is SO gorgeous Tammy! He does look so carefree...and yes, oh to have the freedom of childhood again :) Enjoy your vacation!
Hugs xx
Great card. I love the way that you used the buttoms on the DP paper with the circles. I always worry over using buttons. Love the colors that you have chosen and your coloring of the image is fantastic. My first time here but, I will be back soon. Have a save and fun vacation. Come by and see me sometime.
http://joynana-lovethatpaper.blogspot.com/
This is super adorable - your mojo looks wonderful to me!!!! love the coloring and allllll those buttons (-:
This is just adorable, love that happy yellow Mary.
Hope you have a wonderful, restful holiday together
Anne
x
Wow that is really very happy card. Love the buttons.
Post a Comment