Hi everyone!! It's time for a new challenge at Michelle Perkett Studio and this week we are giving you the 3P's challenge!! :) Did you say what!?! :P This is the challenge for this week.........
3P's
3 Different Papers (designer and or cardstock)
3 Pearls
3 Elements that have a color that starts with P (can be different colors as long as it starts with P)
And of course you have to use a Michelle Perkett Studio image.
For this challenge I have used the absolutely adorable "Penny" image.
Isn't she just too cute!?! Of course you can tell what my P's colors are huh!?! :)
The image is colored with Copics.
DP is from DoodleBug
My 3 elements are.....purple ribbon, pink and purple flowers and purple magic mesh (it was actually white but after I took my ink pad to it it matched perfectly and started with a P).
I have left the sentiment off for now because I can't decide what I want to use this card for. I think it would be a perfect little birthday card for Kaiya who will be 2 in August.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you will stop by Michelle Perkett Studio and see the awesome creations from the DT. WOW....they just never cease to amaze me!! We would love to have you all join us as well!!!!
Have a good one!!!
The image is colored with Copics.
DP is from DoodleBug
My 3 elements are.....purple ribbon, pink and purple flowers and purple magic mesh (it was actually white but after I took my ink pad to it it matched perfectly and started with a P).
I have left the sentiment off for now because I can't decide what I want to use this card for. I think it would be a perfect little birthday card for Kaiya who will be 2 in August.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you will stop by Michelle Perkett Studio and see the awesome creations from the DT. WOW....they just never cease to amaze me!! We would love to have you all join us as well!!!!
Have a good one!!!


8 comments:
Great card Tammy. The image is so cute!
Hugs,
Larissa
Super cute card Tammy! Love all the purple and pink!!!
OMG, Tammy, this is the cutest card!! I cant stop staring at it!!:) I love the bright colors and your coloring of little Penny is awesome!! Love all the 3 P's!!:) Thank you for such gorgeous inspiration this week for us all, Tammy!!:)
Tammy ....This is amazing...You need to do a video on coloring with makers ...you are so good!!
I looove your inspiration card.
Hugs Jean
Wow Tammy, this is gorgeous. I love all the pink.
Wowww So gorgeous card Tammy.
Hugs Riet.xx
CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!!! lOVE THE COLORS AND EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS!
Hi Tammy!
this is so beautiful! I love how you colored Penny! she has a tan already! :-) Hugs!
Post a Comment