For my card today I used another new stamp by Eileen Gutierrez for The Pixie Cottage and I just love this stamp!! This would be perfect for a Valentine as well as an everyday sending love card!! Here's my card..........
Isn't s(he) just the cutest!?! Kinda thinking big ol' wet sloppy kisses here!! LOL!! So...what do you think about the magic mesh in the background? I thought that if looked kinda cool without taking away from that gorgeous background paper that I received as a RAK and while putting away my stuff, much to my surprise I stumbled onto this stamp set from 3 Bugs in a Rug. I just thought it was perfect for my card!!!
As some of you may know....my wonderful hubby finally put my slat wall up and I have been busy getting everything organized. OMG.....I have so much stuff that I forgot I had and I have having some serious fun!!! Think kid in a candy store kinda fun!!! :) My DIL told me last night that I seriously have a small scrapbooking store in my craft room!!! *blush* The nerve of her.....she called me a hoarder!!!!! EEK.....time to start using all of that stuff!! LOL!
Okay, enough rambling!! Pop on over to The PIxie Cottage blog and check out what the rest of the DT did with this theme. Every one of the cards are fabulous!!
We hope that you will join us this week for our LOVE THEME challenge and really look forward to seeing all of your creations. If you have Pixie Cottage stamps, we would love to see what YOU can do with them!!
Have a good one!!!


6 comments:
DOn't feel bad my children say the same thing about me and if I buy more stamps, paper or anything!! They say don't you have enough!! You will never use all this stuff!! Well tammy the way I see it we could be addicted to many things. But instead we are addicted to paper and stamps, etc... OH MY!! I am so glad you have a room!! I'm jealous!! All my stuff is in the kitchen or my laundry room!! With 3 kids that is the only place I have!! ANd my DH Puts up with my creative mess!!!Tammy this is just adorable!! Can't wait to see your Fantasy Art creations!!! Hope you have a great day my sweet friend!!
HUgs:)
Angela
Gorgeous card!!
I love the card Tammy!! My family says the same about me!!
Gorgeous card Tammy...as are all of your cards :) Love the fairy one too. Can't wait to see photos of your new room.
Very pretty card...I love all the embellies! Tammy my honey says the same about me and my stuff!
HUGS!
Vicki
Your copic coloring is amazing on all of your cards! I wish some of that talent would rub off on me. In the meantime I have to practice practice practice!I am soo jealous of your talent!
Hugs,
Pam
Post a Comment