Wednesday, February 11, 2009

PageMaps

I am so excited about being asked to create a sample LO for PageMaps!! If you ever need a mojo boost......PageMaps is the place to go. Becky creates the most awesome sketches! Go check out PageMaps now!!

My life has been totally crazy lately. I haven't even really had time to scrap at all. I did manage to do one LO this last weekend but I'm not sure I like how it turned out!! I need to get it scanned and posted. Maybe!!! ;)

My new job is going much better now. I shed many a tear and said a few (okay...a lot) of not very nice words the first month. I'm doing much better now and I'm getting a lot faster at typing!! My memory is getting a little better too. hehe!! I can actually listen to a full sentence and remember what they said instead of 4 words!! I didn't realize how much you lose it when you don't use it!!! I guess that really goes for everything in life huh!?!

Make sure you check back the first part of March to see my take on Becky's sketch! Thanks for visiting today and hope the last part of this week brings good things your way!!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails