Saturday, December 6, 2008

Ahhh...it's Saturday

I'm so glad that Saturday is finally here!! Last night we had the granddaughters over for a tree decorating party. Okay, I have to say that they did a pretty good job but Nana will be redoing it!!! I can't believe that it's almost Christmas time!! We are having family pictures done tomorrow so that could prove to be a LONG day. I'm pretty excited beings this will be the very first FAMILY picture. Hopefully Kaiya doesn't have her little grump face on!!;)

I am participating in an 8 week elimination contest over at scrap-a-latte !! We just had our first challenge and I love how mine came out!! This is going to be sooo much fun! The last scrapper standing wins $100 worth of scrappy products! Now who couldn't use that!?! Don't ask my hubby because he will tell you......ME!!! Here is my first challenge LO!!!!

You really should go check out the gallery HERE and see the talented ladies that are participating in the contest. FUN STUFF!!!


2 comments:

Sarah E. said...

I love this LO Tammy! Soooo talented! :) I'm glad you had a wonderful time trimming the tree with the kids! :)

Carla said...

Tammy that is one GORGEOUS layout. I think you rock that challenge!

Related Posts with Thumbnails