Kaiya seems to have no control of that cute little tongue of hers. Sure makes for cute pictures though. I can't wait to scrap these!!!
Isn't she just adorable with her cute little monkey hair!?! This is what all that hair does when she gets out of the bathtub. I just can't help but laugh at her. My precious little monkey!!!She just looks like a little angel!! I think all babies look like angels when they are sleeping but then they wake up!! ;)

Thanks for visiting my blog today and letting me show off my new little granddaughter!! Have a great day!!!


6 comments:
Look at all that hair! She is so beautiful Tammy! :)
Tammy she is just beautiful! I can hear you bursting with pride in your journaling. There isn't anything better in this world than grandchildren.
Love her hair!!! She is a beauty. You got some great shots.
Cat
Just love all that hair!! She is a real beauty!! Great shots.
Aww, she's a cutie! The picture of you and her in the hospital is really cute!
SUPER cute baby photos!!!
Post a Comment