Here's my card using "Carry Me To The Moon" and I absolutely love it!!!
Don't ya just love it!?! I have no idea why I decided to do a baby boy card beings I have a new baby girl (granddaughter) on the way. Dang....I guess I'll just have to make another one!!! :) For this image I have used my Copics to color and then I have used my Viva Glitter Liner and also some Sparkly Fluff on the baby carriage. I went really light on the Sparkly Fluff because I just wanted a little bit of texture and I wanted my color to show through. My DP is some REALLY OLD paper from Chatterbox. Hey, I never had a reason to do a little boy card so it just kinda got pushed to the bottom of the pile!! :P How I managed to find that adorable little heart button I have not a clue. God must have been watching out for me because it was sitting right on top in my button can!! AMAZING how some things just fall into place! I have also used my Zutter's Distrezz-It-All. OMG....I love that thing!!!!!!
I have also used this weeks Friday Sketchers sketch so will also be entering that challenge with this card.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today and make sure you check out what the rest of the DT has created with this Baby Card Challenge. I'm sure they will all be wonderful.
Hope to see you at Tiddly Inks!!!!
Have a good one!!!

10 comments:
Totally adorable! Love your colouring and those amazing crescent moon wheels:)
Oooh, Tammy, this is sooo cute!
Hugs,
Renata
Tammy your card is so cute!! I love how you coloured the image and the layout is so lovely!
Hugs,
Larissa
This is just so gorgeous! Love the DP and your embellies, trust you to get it 100% right! Fabulous colouring of course! Wonderful layering and distressing - yummy!
Hugs
Annika
Oh, how sweet.
Cute card Tammy! All we have are boy in my family but I still make more girl items. Have a great day!
I LOVE it! I totally forgot about seeing if I had papers to match my Copics before coloring my image... LOL! You're so talented!!! I might have to look into getting one of those distressers...
What a gorgeous card Tammy,i love your image and your papers.
Hugs Riet.xx
Both of your cards today are adorable. :)
Oh, this is sooo adorable!
Post a Comment